I came across some instructions that may be of use to you, sometime, like they were for me:
HOW TO GET OUT OF THE BATH TUB WHEN YOU’RE OLD
- Beginning on your bottom, use the side of the bath to pull yourself onto your side, then onto your hands and knees.
- Holding onto both sides of the bath, push yourself up onto your knees only.
- Hold onto the side of the bath, closest to the exit, lift your knees off the bath floor, so that you are balancing on your feet.
- Continue holding onto the side of the bath, and bring one leg over the side of the bath.
- When you are safely standing on that leg, continue holding onto the side of the bath, bring the other leg over the side of the bath so that both legs are outside of the bath.
- When you are safely standing on both feet, let go of the side of the bath.
- Towel dry.
- Never do what I once did, stand sideways in the tub with your back against the wall and slowly slide down the wall. I was trapped for two hours, until I figured which way my various limbs worked.