Down down down for d’Verse

Why does the thought keep

going through my mind

that of all the sh*ole countries

we’ve become one of a kind?

25 Responses to Down down down for d’Verse

1. Waltermarks says:

There’s no difference at all, other than the means to provide. It seems though that there ought to be. There was once

Wow! Just wow! You’ve nailed it….’nuff said!

3. kanzensakura says:

Yeppers. We have mos def become a crap hole and the shootings in Florida yesterday do not belie it.

4. Frank Hubeny says:

Nice sound. And the point is more effective because it is short.

5. …because it’s true? of course it’s a generalisation and there are many a fine folk that side of the pond…but in some ways you appear to be losing your collective way.

6. “we’ve become one of a kind” ain’t it the sad truth

Collective way may mean nuts. I agree I have lost all my ability to be calm and upbeat about what’s going on in Washington. Thanks for the caution.

8. So saddening when all decency has been lost.

9. lynn__ says:

We’ve “flushed” foundational Judeo-Christian values…now we’re going down the tubes.

10. Unfortunately, you aced this one, Nan.

11. Agreed!! Nice work!

12. Mish says:

Amen.
    I am sickened by the mentality that has led the U.S. down this road. Makes me so grateful to live in Canada.

I can envy you, for now, anyway!

Nan

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )