JOKE: They’re laughing– Other countries don’t have to wait: U.S. citizens are killing off each other themselves, without forcing other countries to waste lives in a war
As long as U.S. liberals spend energy calling Republican accusations conspiracies, the less likely will it be to look at them as possible evidence of SABOTAGE of democracy. Evidence of actual increasing purposeful sabotage of America’s democracy?
- Florida’s governor forming his own military force who only report to him, not the nation.
- Supreme Court in 2010 ruling to allow the wealthy to buy elections.
- Koch brothers meetings with Republicans to help word congressional bills
- Former president’s overt attachment to Russia, continuing to manifest in many conservatives.
- Elected representative blatantly calling for the dark MAGA to come out.
- Former president’s asking militant groups to stand by
- Overt attempt to overturn presidental election and the January 6 attempt
- Trying to limit peaceful protests, aggressive use of firepower
- Multiple attacking on public schools–book banning, attacking science, blatant lying, total lack of transparency, flooding guns into the population and feeding paranoia….
- Taking over media giants
- Urging another Civil War
- I won’t mess with no. 13….The foregoing are off the top of my head and I encourage the reader to both list more in the comments and search the hard news on the internet for sources of the preceding and more. Re-labeling conspiracy theories and overt attacks on democracy as SABOTAGE might help clarify our current challenges. Where does the war on women fit in? Maybe by encouraging more strident Christians to sell out democracy. Consider if calls for “freedom” may not be a call to sabotage further.
Reblogged this on Ned Hamson's Second Line View of the News and commented: